As a disbursement, it’s likely that legal searches are not a core revenue stream for your firm. Providing search reports can be time consuming and expensive to do in-house.
Since 2005, OCALS have provided personal search services for legal firms just like yours. OCALS works with you to reduce conveyancing costs and to improve speed of completion.
Our team of property professionals are extremely proud of the quality and speed of our search services.
We’re here to help you find the right products for your clients and to help you meet industry regulations.
Our online search order platform provides a wide variety of residential or commercial personal property searches. It also includes an online mapping tool to check the accuracy of the property as well as the facility to add a marked map if required.
The system keeps you up to date and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you always know when your reports are due back.
- Free up your staff’s time to focus on core fee earning services
- Fast-track expedited searches can often be done within 48 to 72 hours of instruction
- Avoid wasting staff time and money by duplicating forms and raising cheques
- Easy to use client management system
- Free searches – if the search gets delayed or cancelled we will give you free searches to get things moving again
- For added peace of mind your clients have double protection through our personal insurance and a first title policy that covers each individual search
- Guaranteed turnaround times
In addition to standard local authority searches, OCALS offers a wide variety of different searches to cover any of your clients property purchase needs.
OCALS’ personal search services offer a reliable way of providing an excellent service to your clients at a much lower cost to your firm.
For added confidence, OCALS are members of IPSA and PCCB and affiliate members of CoPSO. For peace of mind when it comes to CML compliance, personal insurance cover of £2m per claim and all our personal local authority searches are underwritten by First Title Insurance plc.